CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tax Day

Being an adult is difficult sometimes but its worth it. Today is the tax deadline but good thing for us we already did our taxes a long time ago. We had to get them redone because I did them wrong but this last week we finally got our state taxes in the mail. It was so awesome all of the things I have been waiting to for I was able to get. I went on a huge shopping spree it was awesome.
I also wanted to give an update on those resolutions that I made at the beginning of the year. We have been pretty good with saving money and on our way to getting out of debt. We also have not done anything to loose weight which was a big goal but we are ready to get back on track. Something that has helped with the saving is not only Dave Ramsey's advice but also this new guy named David Bach here is a good quick video to watch about his advice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0lZbm93AWO0

There is also a longer video that is 26 minutes but I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment