Things are really changing super fast. We found out this last week that we have to move. It was kind of upsetting because it feels like we have wasted a year of our life living where we are waiting for things to get started with a bussiness but nothing happened. After getting off the phone with our landlord and talking with Daniel we decided to call a friend and within an hour we had a place to move. I am very excited about it even though I hate moving I see it as a kick in the butt to help us get our life moving again. I can finally see where we are going and can start to make plans for the future.. I am just glad to be done with the waiting game.We are excited to be moving back to the Agua Fria ward we really missed it.
Another good thing is that my brother Michael is coming home in September. I am so excited. It is going to be a good time.
Another good thing is that my brother Michael is coming home in September. I am so excited. It is going to be a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment