
I have had this blog for a couple of months and haven't posted anything. I finally have a story to tell...... This last week my husband Daniel, my brother Michael and I went up to Utah so Michael could start his mission and enter the MTC. To be honest the trip wasn't really fun for me since the only reason we were going was to say goodbye to my most awesomest brother. On our way we had a ton of car trouble which I kinda expected I knew there had to be some kind of obstacle. By the time we were at the half way point almost all the lights (check engine light, brake light, abs light etc.) were on. The funny part was that once we got to Tooele Utah they all shut off. On Wednesday when we were supposed to get him to the MTC the car troubles started all over again and the car wouldn't start for awhile but like when we first got to Utah once we got to the MTC they all stopped.
The MTC has this new rule where the family cant go inside you just have to drop your missionary off in the front and they have Elders just hanging out in the front to greet you and make it quick and painless. Even though the trip was kind of long and I didn't feel that well for most of it I still had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment