CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sick...

Its been a long time now that I have been sick. We missed church this Sunday because of it I just have not felt good in a long time. Daniel is such a loving husband he was there for me all day I even started to feel bad because I felt like I kept ordering him around like my own personal butler I think I need to start calling him Jeeves. I really don't know what I would have done without him.
Later on in the afternoon we went to my parents house even though I was all drugged from the pain but it was Brittany's birthday so we had to go. We celebrated with pizza and cake and ice cream it was pretty good. Today is FHE and I'm excited to make chicken enchiladas. The Beauchamps are coming too so that's going to be fun. Maybe we will play Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment