CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Resolutions

The beginning of the year is always the time where everyone comes up with resolutions that they want to accomplish. I thought long and hard about what my resolutions would be this year. I thought of the usual you know loose weight get healthy etc. The bad thing about this is usually I say "yeah I will do that" but then I forget until around November and just decide to not try since its the holidays and its so hard to loose weight around that time. This is what is different about this year....... I am blogging this so i can be accountable to not only myself but everybody reading this.

I have always thought of having a blog that would have a little bit of this and a little bit of that so now my recurring theme for this year will be completing my resolutions. My most important resolution this year is my constant battle with my weight. I will not post my starting weight because frankly that's embarrassing but I will say its too much, according to any ideal weight chart I am obese and that's all you need to know.

The rest of my resolution list is as followed.......

*Become a better LDS church member (read my scriptures more, pray more, fulfill all my callings.)

*Be in a community theater play (Something I always wanted to do. Finally I will get to put my 4 years of High School drama to use.)

*Embrace Dave Ramsey's money saving tips and work on getting an emergency fund. Also pay off all my medical debt.

* Develop my talents to the point where they will benefit my family and others.

So I guess all that's left to do is accomplish my resolutions and not make 2012 a typical resolution year.
Here is a before picture I will post my progress periodically.




Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment